Harvest Tabernacle Church is foremost about people just like you. The Bible says Jesus loved the church and gave his life for her. Jesus loves you! Harvest Tabernacle Church is made up of imperfect people following a perfect God, Jesus Christ. Because of Christ and the church we are no longer stuck hopelessly in our addictions, oppression or brokenness.
Jesus promised to bring life, but not just ordinary life but abundant life. Jesus promised to build a church, warning that no enemy could stop the process of healing, restoration, and recovery in the Church. Harvest Tabernacle and its branch works is a spiritual hospital where people come for healing, help, and restoration.
Our prayer is that you will come to know the God of our salvation. We pray that the Holy Spirit will illuminate every part of your life, and in the name of Jesus we proclaim your whole spirit, body, and soul will be healed by the power of the Holy Spirit. Jesus proclaimed, "The Spirit of the Lord is on me because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free…”(Luke 4:18).
- To provide preaching that inspires, refreshing worship that liberates, and teaching that empowers people to have passion, vision, and purpose.
- To help restore families and relationships
- To encourage spiritual morals and values within our families and people in our community
- To Propagate the Gospel of Jesus as spoken of in the book of Acts
- To provide community services to meet the needs of the individual not only spiritually but physically as well.