Harvest Tabernacle is a Church that is striving to become a 21st century Apostolic Church. We are founded on the belief that the Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16). It is without error in all its teachings, including creation, history, and salvation.
Harvest Tabernacle Church is foremost about people just like you. The Bible says Jesus loved the church and even gave his life for her. Jesus loves you! Harvest Tabernacle Church is made up of imperfect people following a perfect God (Jesus). Because of Christ and the church we are no longer stuck hopeless in our addictions, torments, boredom, oppression or brokenness.
Jesus promised to bring life, but not just ordinary life but abundant life ("The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly" - John 10:10). Jesus promised to build a church, warning that no enemy could stop the process of healing, restoration, and recovery in the Church. Harvest Tabernacle seeks to provide an atmosphere for healing, restoration, and hope.
The Church is the place where hurts are healed, needs are met, and lives are change by the Holy Spirit.
As a church we seek to love Jesus Christ and love others. “By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another” (John 13:35).
- To provide preaching that inspires, refreshing worship that liberates, and teaching that empowers people to have passion, vision, and purpose.
- To help restore families and relationships
- To encourage spiritual morals and values within our families and people in our community
- To Propagate the Gospel of Jesus as spoken of in the book of Acts
- To provide community services to meet the needs of the individual not only spiritually but physically as well.
Our goal is to help lead people into a Spirit filled life by creating a dynamic atmosphere of worship, providing an opportunity to pray and fellowship together, and sharing the word of Christ.