Welcome to Harvest Tabernacle! In this Apostolic atmosphere many have been healed, delivered, changed, and have received the gift of the Holy Ghost. This wonderful Apostolic experience can happen for you and your family! Because we love receiving visitors (and members alike), we do our best to be excellent hosts. Once you step inside the door, our greeters are ready to welcome you! They will supply you with a visitor card to complete to help us get to know you more and discover how we can best meet your needs. The ushers will direct you to your seat. We are excited to meet you and hope you visit us soon!
- Sunday School: Each Sunday begins with Sunday School at 9:45 a.m. for all ages taught by Spirit-filled teachers.
- Prayer: We strongly believe in praying for every need in our church and will take the time to pray during the worship service. If you have a special need in your life and would like to receive prayer, we are available to pray with you.
- Worship in Spirit and Truth: We strongly believe in worshipping the Lord with songs, lifted hands, clapping, dancing, and testimony. We have a dedicated music team whose purpose is to lead the congregation in praise and worship. Sunday morning worship begins at 11:00 a.m. with gospel songs that warm the heart and stimulate the soul. Sunday evening service begins with prayer at 6:00 p.m. followed by dynamic worship and inspired preaching at 6:30 p.m.
- Inspired Preaching: We believe in the preaching of God’s Word. Preachers spend long hours in prayer seeking God’s direction for each service so that they can help those who will hear. You will have the opportunity to hear a Spirit-filled preacher deliver a message to inspire, bless, uplift, and change you. Messages are relevant to your life and today’s pressing issues.
- Altar Call: At the conclusion of the message, the minister will offer a special “altar call” in which each person present in the church can move to the front of the church and pray to receive blessings from God. Often, it is here that God moves in a beautiful way and lives are changed.